Information & Content, Generally
User Accounts & Account Information
Information & Content Submitted by You
♏Information & Content Submitted by Other Users
Information & Content Provided by PR Newswire
PR Newswire's Proprietary Rights
🐻Removal, Restriction, Suspension, Deactivation & Termination
All references in these TOU to the “Site” are deemed to refer to the website that you are visiting, including all functionality and services available through that website. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, CONSTITUTES YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TOU. If you are using the Site in your capacity as an employee, owner, or otherwise as an agent of another person or entity, you hereby affirm that you are authorized to represent such person or entity and, in that capacity, you agree that the person or entity that you represent will be bound by these TOU. You further represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that no legal reason exists that we should deny you access to the Site. If, at any time, these TOU are no longer acceptable to you, you should cease using the Site immediately.
In addition to these TOU, certain services offered for purchase or use through the Site are subject to their own terms and conditions. Please be sure to review the applicable terms and conditions when purchasing or using such services. To the extent that there is a conflict between any terms of these TOU and the terms and conditions specific to such services, the service-specific terms and conditions will govern and control. Certain services provided by PR Newswire and its affiliates (including MultiVu, as applicable) are subject to PR Newswire’s General Terms & Conditions, together with one or more of the service-specific supplements, which can be found at 🃏//yourinform.com/customer-terms-conditions-landing-page.html.
General Rules of ConductYour use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree to abide by all such laws and regulations, including those relating to intellectual property, defamation, privacy, and the transmission or exportation of data. You agree that you will not do or assist any third party to do, any of the following:
- interfere with another user's use or enjoyment of the Site;
- other than as explicitly stated herein or as posted elsewhere on the Site, reproduce, distribute, “frame,” “mirror,” “scrape,” republish or retransmit information or content provided by PR Newswire or found on the Site without the express prior written permission of PR Newswire;
- reproduce, distribute, “frame,” “mirror,” “scrape,” republish or retransmit information or content submitted by another user of any Site without the express permission of the owner of the information or content;
- access the Site through an unauthorized interface or in any other unauthorized manner;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on PR Newswire systems or infrastructure;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, or in any way make the Site available through any media to any third party;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to access, search, download, retrieve, index or "data mine" any content or data from the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through the Site;
- interfere with or disrupt the proper working or the security of the Site, or any services or activities conducted on or through the Site, including by "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site;
- introduce any virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm, cancelbot, easter egg or other computer program or programming routine that may damage or interfere with the operation of the Site, any content from the Site, any services or activities conducted on or through the Site, or any system;
- unlawfully intercept any data or confidential or personal information; or
- interfere with or disrupt any network connected to the Site.
- send junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, advertisements, invitations to participate in “pyramid” schemes, or spam;
- generate revenue for any business or commercial purpose;
- misrepresent (by statement or by omission) your identity, credentials, affiliations or experience, or impersonate any person or entity;
- stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person or entity;
- provide material support or resources to, or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material or resources of, any organization designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Information & Content, GenerallyIn the course of using the Site, you may submit or disseminate certain information or content, and you may receive or access information or content submitted or disseminated by others. Such information and content typically falls into one of three categories:
- Personal Information– including personal and professional information about yourself or others.
- Content– material generated by you, PR Newswire (including its customers and contributors), or a third party, that incorporates information, ideas, graphics, icons, descriptions, data, compilations of data, text, hyperlinks, messages, tags, opinions or other expressions of thought, photographs, still and moving images, drawings, video, sound recordings, musical compositions, audiovisual works or other creative expressions or works.
- Account Information – including all information necessary to establish your user account, such as your username and password, contact information and, in some instances, credit card information.
In addition to generating information about the information or content that you submit, we may also generate information about how you use the Site (e.g., user analytics). We encourage you to read our 💃, which explains the personal information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have in connection with the use of your personal information.
User Accounts & Account InformationYou agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete account information, and to promptly communicate any updates of that information to PR Newswire. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials confidential. You may not share your username or password with anyone. You may not transfer your registration, username or password to any other person or entity or otherwise permit anyone to access or use your account. You are solely responsible for any account information submitted, as well as any other activity that takes place on or through your account. Any information or content submitted on or through your account is deemed to have been submitted by you.
Information & Content Submitted by YouYou agree that you are solely responsible for all information and content that you submit to or through the Site. You represent and warrant that you will not submit information or content that contains any material that:
- is false, inaccurate, outdated or misleading;
- infringes PR Newswire’s or any third party's copyright, moral, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, contract rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- is defamatory or libelous, including trade libel or product disparagement;
- is threatening, abusive or harassing;
- is vulgar, obscene, offensive, or pornographic, or contains links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others; or
- is otherwise inappropriate to the substance of the discussion or other exchange of information.
- you will only submit information and content that is either original and exclusively owned by you, or to which you have obtained all necessary third-party permissions and licenses;
- you will only submit information and content to or for which you have affixed copyright notices and attributed all third party content, as necessary; and
- you have the full and unrestricted power to submit all information and content submitted by you and to convey all rights conveyed in that information and content.
- in violation of a nondisclosure agreement or other obligation of confidentiality; or
- in violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation (including those governing export control, securities, unfair competition, insider trading, privacy, intellectual property and false advertising).
LicenseSubject to the restrictions regarding the collection and use of your personal information detailed in our , you specifically grant to PR Newswire and its affiliates and service providers a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, assignable, sublicensable, non-exclusive right and license to:
Information & Content Submitted by Other UsersAlthough we may, from time to time, use administrators to monitor the information or content posted by Site users, we cannot and do not monitor or review all information or content that is submitted to or through the Site. Information and content submitted or otherwise provided by users of the Site are the sole responsibility of the user that provided the information or content and you acknowledge that PR Newswire is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, integrity, quality, safety, appropriateness or any other aspect of such information or content, for any links, products or services offered, advertised or provided by any user of the Site, or for any actions of any other user of the Site. If you choose to use or rely on such information or content, you do so solely at your own risk and without any representation or warranty whatsoever from PR Newswire, its affiliates or its service providers. We do not verify, endorse, or vouch for any information or content submitted by Site users, or verify the identity, credentials, affiliations or expertise of Site users. We encourage you to consider carefully the source of all information and content accessed on or through the Site and the factors that may influence or motivate that source, and to be cautious about any and all statements and opinions expressed by Site users. In using the Site, you accept the risk that you may be exposed to information or content that you find offensive, indecent, dangerous, harmful or otherwise objectionable, and acknowledge that information and content submitted by other Site users are not from and may not reflect the views of PR Newswire. We recommend that you take reasonable precautions with regard to any information or content from other users of the Site that you choose to download (for example, scanning for viruses), and links that you choose to click through. If you choose to receive, copy or download information or content, or click through links, submitted by another user, you do so at your own risk. You agree not to republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute information or content submitted to the Site by other users, without the prior written approval of the owner of such information or content.
Links to Third Party SitesContent available through the Site may contain links to other Internet websites (including links provided by PR Newswire on its own behalf or on behalf of PR Newswire customers). We neither control nor endorse such other websites, nor have we reviewed or approved any information or content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, timeliness, quality, safety or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content. We recommend that you take reasonable precautions with regard to any links that you choose to click through (including any information or content that you choose to download through those links (for example, scanning for viruses)), as you do so at your own risk.
Information & Content Provided by PR NewswireFor the purpose of these TOU, we consider any information or content on the Site that is not submitted by you or another Site user to be information and content provided by PR Newswire. This includes (i) information and content generated, licensed, or otherwise supplied by PR Newswire (including everything from the design elements of the Site to comments, posts and articles contributed by PR Newswire’s moderators and contributors); and (ii) news releases, photographs and other information and content issued by PR Newswire customers. PR Newswire does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, integrity, quality, safety, appropriateness or any other aspect of any information or content provided by PR Newswire. Posted information and data may not be complete, timely or accurate, and should not be relied upon. We will, however, use reasonable efforts to correct any error of fact, timing or omission brought to our attention. You hereby acknowledge that the views expressed by contributors are their own opinions, not the views of PR Newswire, and that different contributors may espouse conflicting opinions. You further acknowledge that issuers of news releases, including those with accompanying images and video, are solely responsible for the facts and accuracy of, and for obtaining all rights to, information and content submitted by them for transmission by PR Newswire, and that PR Newswire has no liability therefor. You acknowledge that while information and content on the Site may relate to public companies, securities, commodities, trading or personal investing, no information or content provided on or through the Site (including opinions expressed by PR Newswire’s moderators and contributors) constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, or that any transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any particular person. To the extent any of the Site information or content may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is not personalized to the specific investment needs of any particular person. We encourage you to consult an investment professional before making any investment decisions. Except as otherwise explicitly stated elsewhere on the Site, any stock quotes provided are at least 20 minutes delayed, and are not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. We do not guarantee the accuracy or integrity of this information. Before selling or buying any investment, you should consult with a qualified broker or other financial professional to verify pricing and other material information. To the extent that the Site includes a model portfolio or actual portfolio of investments, your actual results may differ from results reported for the portfolio for a variety of reasons, including trading commissions not reflected in the portfolio, and market factors, such as lack of liquidity, timing of purchase, and frequency of trading. Statements of past results are not indicative of future performance
PR Newswire's Proprietary RightsExcept with respect to information and content submitted by you, as between you and PR Newswire, all information and content provided by PR Newswire, including information and content submitted by PR Newswire’s content suppliers, customers, contributors and moderators, all proprietary elements and aspects of the Site and any proprietary material generated or derived from the same (including software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, databases, information, the compilation of all information and content on the Site, the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangement of items), and all trademarks, service marks and trade names used in association with the Site (individually or collectively, "PR Newswire Materials"), are the exclusive property of PR Newswire. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Except as otherwise permitted herein or by PR Newswire in advance and in writing, you may access and use the PR Newswire Materials, and download or print out a single copy from the Site, solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Except as expressly permitted herein, you may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute (including any electronic redistribution or database storage and retrieval), disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any PR Newswire Materials, in full, in part, in full text or in abstract, without the express prior written consent of PR Newswire. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of the Site, any PR Newswire Materials or other proprietary material may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal and state laws and regulations, as well as foreign laws, regulations and treaties. You are solely responsible for determining and confirming your compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to use of PR Newswire Materials in a jurisdiction, including without restriction all laws and regulations applicable to intellectual property rights. Your use of PR Newswire Materials is at your own risk and without any representation or warranty whatsoever from PR Newswire, its affiliates or its service providers
Inquiries concerning the use of PR Newswire text, photos, images, video, audio and other content should be addressed to Content Distribution Group, PR Newswire Association LLC, 200 Vesey Street, 19th Floor, New York, New York 10281.
Removal, Restriction, Suspension, Deactivation & TerminationPR Newswire has the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions at any time without notice to you:
- to refuse or remove any information or content from the Site, in whole or in part;
- to deactivate or monitor your Site user account(s), if any;
- to delete any or all of the information, files or other contents of your user account(s), if any;
- to restrict, suspend, terminate or monitor your access to the Site, or any parts thereof;
- to establish additional or different general policies, guidelines and limits concerning accounts and use of the Site; or
- to use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of these TOU, including blocking access by specific IP addresses.
Changes to the Site
IndemnificationYou hereby agree to indemnify, defend (except as set forth below), and hold PR Newswire, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, content suppliers and customers, and its and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, vendors, service providers and licensors, and its and their respective successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, damage, judgment, cost and expense (including attorneys' fees and costs), incurred in connection with any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party based upon or arising out of your use of the Site, your use of any PR Newswire Materials, the information or content you submit to or through the Site, or your violation or alleged violation of these TOU or the rights of any other user, person or entity (an “Indemnified Claim”).
THE SITE AND ALL PR NEWSWIRE MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, PROMISE OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PR NEWSWIRE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS (THE “PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES (I) WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (II) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, (III) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SAFETY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, (IV) WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR SECURE, OR THAT ALL FEATURES, FUNCTIONS OR OPERATIONS OF THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, (V) WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE (INCLUDING FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE) OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF PR NEWSWIRE OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, CUSTOMERS, OR USERS, WHETHER MADE IN THESE TOU, ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY AND ALL INFORMATION OR CONTENT THAT YOU VIEW, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PR NEWSWIRE OR THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT THAT YOU VIEW, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PR NEWSWIRE OR THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY MISREPRESENTATION OR OTHER BREACH OF THESE TOU BY ANOTHER USER, OR ANY COMMUNICATION, ACTIVITY, BUSINESS DEALING OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY
THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR, AND YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS AGAINST THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES AND HOLD THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES HARMLESS IN CONNECTION WITH, ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO (I) ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BY THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES AS PART OF AN INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THESE TOU, AND (II) ANY STEPS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BY THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES IN RESPONSE A CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THE TOU HAS OCCURRED OR NOT OCCURRED.
REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER TORT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGE OR EXPENSE, INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS OR OTHER ECONOMIC DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF (OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE OR ANY PR NEWSWIRE MATERIALS, OR ARISING FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE, EVEN IF THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR FORESEEABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR EXPENSE. ..
Limitation of Liability
THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES’ TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ALL KINDS, INCLUDING TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITEOR ANY PR NEWSWIRE MATERIALS, OR ARISING FROM ALL OTHER CAUSES, SHALL NEVER EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE IN THE CURRENT CALENDAR YEAR AND ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, NOTHING IN THESE TOU EXCLUDES OR LIMITS THE PR NEWSWIRE PARTIES’ LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM THAT, BY LAW, CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED
Copyright InfringementThe Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. See //loc.gov/copyright/ for the most current statutory requirements. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials posted on the Site infringe your copyright, please contact us promptly so that we may take appropriate action. In order for us to respond to your claim of infringement, you (or your agent) must provide us, in writing, with the following information an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- a description of where the infringing material is located or identified on the Site;
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed work, an agent of the owner, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright in the allegedly infringed work, or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
The above information should be provided to PR Newswire's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement, who can be reached by clicking here🐟 or sending the requested information as follows
By mailCopyright Agent Legal Department PR Newswire Association LLC 200 Vesey Street, 19th floor New York, NY 10281
General💧. This Site is created, controlled and operated by PR Newswire in the United States, and is intended for use by residents of the United States, its territories and possessions who are at least 18 years of age or older.
Amendment꧙. Any amendment to these TOU offered by you must be in writing and signed by PR Newswire.
Notice🔯. We may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on the Site or delivering them to you through e-mail. You have the right to request that we provide such notices to you in hard copy, and may do so by contacting us at PR Newswire, 200 Vesey Street, New York, New York 10281, Attn: General Counsel. If you are a California resident, you may have notices e-mailed to you by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your e-mail address and a request that notices be e-mailed. If you do not provide us with accurate information and update it, as necessary, we cannot be held liable for a resulting failure to notify you.
Cumulative Rights🎃. Except as otherwise provided herein, no rights or remedies of PR Newswire in these TOU are exclusive, but are cumulative of all other rights and remedies.
Assignment๊. The rights and obligation of PR Newswire under these TOU may be assigned or delegated, in whole or in part, by PR Newswire to an affiliate or a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets. You may not assign or delegate these TOU, in whole or in part, and any attempt to do so will be null and void.
Choice of Law & Forumꦜ. The formation, construction and interpretation of these TOU and all disputes arising out of or relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, giving no effect to conflict of law principals. The U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded from any interpretation of these TOU. Any dispute relating to these TOU shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in New York, New York, U.S.A. The parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of these courts, and to waive any objections to jurisdiction, venue or forum.
Construction🦹. In these TOU, unless otherwise specified: (i) "herein," hereof," "hereunder," "hereto," and similar terms, refer to these TOU as a whole and not merely to the specific section, paragraph or clause in which the respective word appears; (ii) any defined terms may, unless the context otherwise requires, be used in the singular or the plural; (iii) “or” connotes any combination of all or any of the items listed; and (iv) where “including,” “include” or “includes” is used to refer to an example or begins a list of items, such example or list shall not be exclusive..:
No Third Party Beneficiaries🌌. Except for PR Newswire’s affiliates, and the suppliers and vendors that support the Site, there are no third party beneficiaries of these TOU.
Headingsꦇ. Headings and captions contained in these TOU are included for convenience only, and are not intended to define or govern the interpretation of any section or provision hereof.
Waiverಌ. The failure of PR Newswire to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, and no waiver by PR Newswire of a breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Severability of Terms🍰. If any provision of these TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed deleted from the TOU and replaced with a provision that approximates, as nearly as possible, the intent of the offending provision while remaining valid, legal and enforceable. All other provisions of these TOU shall remain in full force and effect
If you encounter any problems with or have any questions about the Site, PR Newswire Materials, or these TOU, you may contact us via this form.For legal notices, please contact us in writing at 200 Vesey Street, New York, New York 10281, Attn: General Counsel. California residents may also choose to contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Sites of the Department of Consumer Affairs, at 400 R Street, Sacramento, California 95814 or (800) 952-5210.
Copyright Notice.Copyright © 2016 PR Newswire Association LLC